Hard Reset PHILIPS S388
How to factory reset PHILIPS S388? How to wipe all data in PHILIPS S388? How to bypass screen lock in PHILIPS S388? How to restore defaults in PHILIPS S388?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset PHILIPS S388. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your PHILIPS S388 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6582 core will run faster.
- Firstly, switch off the phone by removing the back cover and the battery.
- Next, put the battery and the cover back.
- Then press and hold the Volume Down button.
- While holding the Volume Down press the Power key for a short while.
- You should let go of held keys when you see an Andoid image.
- Afterwards press the Power button to enter Recovery Mode.
- Press Volume Down to choose "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Volume Up button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Volume Up to select.
- In order to restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset is done!
BacBa - Hard Reset Philips S388 - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work