Hard Reset PHILIPS S398
How to factory reset PHILIPS S398? How to wipe all data in PHILIPS S398? How to bypass screen lock in PHILIPS S398? How to restore defaults in PHILIPS S398?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset PHILIPS S398. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your PHILIPS S398 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6582M core will run faster.
- First of all, turn off the device by holding the Power button.
- Afterwards hold down the Volume Up key for a couple of seconds..
- While holding the Volume Up press the Power button for a short while.
- You should release held keys when you see an Andoid image.
- Then press the Power button to enter Recovery Mode.
- Choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using the Volume Down to navigate and Volume Up button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Volume Up to select.
- In order to restart the phone select "reboot system now".
- Success! The factory reset is done!
BacBa - Hard Reset Philips S398 - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.