How to factory reset PHILIPS V8526 Xenium? How to wipe all data in PHILIPS V8526 Xenium? How to bypass screen lock in PHILIPS V8526 Xenium? How to restore defaults in PHILIPS V8526 Xenium?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset PHILIPS V8526 Xenium. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your PHILIPS V8526 Xenium will be as new and your MediaTek MT6582 core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the cell phone by pressing the Power rocker.
- Afterwards press and hold together Volume Up + Power button for several seconds
- You should release held keys when the Boot Mode appears.
- From the menu on the screen select option Recovery, by using Volume Up to scroll and Volume Down to confirm.
- When an Android Image displays on the screen press the Menu button to enter Recovery Mode.
- Use Volume Down to choose "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Home button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume buttons to scroll and Home key to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset is done.
BacBa - Hard reset Philips Xenium W6610 - video
PHILIPS Xenium V526 Hard Reset - Format PHILIPS - video
PHILIPS Xenium V526 Hard Reset - Remove Pattern in PHILIPS - video