How to copy data in PHILIPS phone by Cloneit app? How to perform data migration operation in PHILIPS W732 Xenium? How to set up your fresh PHILIPS W732 Xenium? How to configure backup PHILIPS W732 Xenium? How to restore files from other phone to your PHILIPS W732 Xenium? How to move data in PHILIPS W732 Xenium? How to backup your data in PHILIPS W732 Xenium? How to receive data from other phone in PHILIPS W732 Xenium? How to Transfer Data Storage in PHILIPS W732 Xenium?
Would you like to transfer data in PHILIPS W732 Xenium? Have you performed a hard reset operation and you need your old files? Let's follow the presented instruction to learn how to move data between your Android devices!
- In the first instance, unlock your device and find CloneIt App in the Google Play Store.
- Secondly, tap Install and wait for a short while till your device finish installing application.
- At next, open the app and allow all notifications that appeared.
- From the options which should appear choose your Sender device and allow notification again.
- After that, your device should start looking for Receiver, so open CloneIt on the second device, allow the same notifications as in the previous step, then select Receiver option.
- Remember! Your sender phone must be connected to the same network as your receiver.
- At now, your devices should be found each other.
- In the next step, tap your desired device and confirm request on the second mobile.
- There, your devices should be connected, choose at the Sender device files which you want to transfer.
- If you wish to select more detailed files choose Click here to choose details.
- Inside this section you can choose detailed files, just tap on desired one to mark it.
- If you are ready, tap Start and confirm your decision.
- Afterward, the Transfer Files process should starts, so wait for a moment.
- Outstanding! You have performed Move Data operation successfully!