Hard Reset PHILIPS X818
How to factory reset PHILIPS X818? How to wipe all data in PHILIPS X818? How to bypass screen lock in PHILIPS X818? How to restore defaults in PHILIPS X818?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset PHILIPS X818. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your PHILIPS X818 will be as new and your MediaTek Helio P10 (MT6755) core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At the very beginning turn off the phone by pressing the Power key for a couple of seconds.
- In the next step keep holding on Volume Up and Power buttons for a few seconds.
- Let go of all keys if you see Boot Mode.
- Then choose "Recovery". Use Volume Up key to navigate and the Volume Down button to confirm that.
- If you see Android image press Volume Up + Power Buttons once and you will be in the Recovery Mode.
- Here scroll down by using Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and use the Power key to confirm that.
- After that choose "Yes--delete all user data" by using same keys as before.
- At the end press the Power key to select "reboot system now".
PHILIPS Xenium V526 Hard Reset - Format PHILIPS - video
Сброс настроек Philips X586 (CTX586CP/00) (Hard Reset Philips X586 CTX586CP) - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.