Hard Reset PHILIPS Xenium V377
How to factory reset PHILIPS Xenium V377? How to wipe all data in PHILIPS Xenium V377? How to bypass screen lock in PHILIPS Xenium V377? How to restore defaults in PHILIPS Xenium V377?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset PHILIPS Xenium V377. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your PHILIPS Xenium V377 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Switch off the cell phone by pressing the Power rocker.
- Afterwards press and hold together Volume Up + Power button for several seconds
- Release held keys when the Boot Mode appears.
- From the menu on the screen select option Recovery, by using Volume Up to scroll and Volume Down to confirm.
- When an Android Image displays on the screen press the Menu button to enter Recovery Mode.
- Use Volume Down to choose "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Home button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume buttons to scroll and Home key to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset is done.
PHILIPS Xenium V526 Hard Reset - Format PHILIPS - video
PHILIPS Xenium V526 Hard Reset - Remove Pattern in PHILIPS - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.