Hard Reset PHILIPS Xenium V787
How to factory reset PHILIPS Xenium V787? How to wipe all data in PHILIPS Xenium V787? How to bypass screen lock in PHILIPS Xenium V787? How to restore defaults in PHILIPS Xenium V787?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset PHILIPS Xenium V787. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your PHILIPS Xenium V787 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6753 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At the very beginning turn off the cell phone by using the Power rocker.
- Next, press and hold together Volume Up + Power button for several seconds
- As soon as the Boot Mode appears let go of all keys.
- From the menu on the screen select option Recovery, by using Volume Up to scroll and Volume Down to confirm.
- When an Android Image displays on the screen press the Menu button to enter Recovery Mode.
- Use Volume Down to choose "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Home button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume buttons to scroll and Home key to select.
- In order to restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! The factory reset is done.
PHILIPS Xenium V526 Hard Reset - Format PHILIPS
PHILIPS Xenium V526 Hard Reset - Remove Pattern in PHILIPS
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.