How to factory reset PHILIPS Xenium X588? How to wipe all data in PHILIPS Xenium X588? How to bypass screen lock in PHILIPS Xenium X588? How to restore defaults in PHILIPS Xenium X588?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset PHILIPS Xenium X588. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your PHILIPS Xenium X588 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6750 core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the mobile by pressing the Power button for a few seconds.
- After that keep holding on Volume Up and Power keys for a short while.
- When Boot Mode pops up you should let go of all buttons.
- In this mode use Volume Up button to select "Recovery" and use the Volume Down key to accept it.
- When Android picture appears click Volume Up + Power keys once and you should be in Recovery Mode.
- In this menu navigate by using Volume keys to choose "wipe data/factory reset" and press the Power button once.
- At last select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to confirm that.
- When Recovery Mode pops up again choose "reboot system now" and accept it with the Power button.
- Well done!
PHILIPS Xenium V526 Hard Reset - Format PHILIPS - video
Сброс настроек Philips X586 (CTX586CP/00) (Hard Reset Philips X586 CTX586CP) - video