Hard Reset PHILIPS Xenium X598
How to factory reset PHILIPS Xenium X598? How to wipe all data in PHILIPS Xenium X598? How to bypass screen lock in PHILIPS Xenium X598? How to restore defaults in PHILIPS Xenium X598?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset PHILIPS Xenium X598. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your PHILIPS Xenium X598 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6750 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In the first step turn off the smartphone by holding the Power button for a short while.
- After that push Volume Up and Power keys for a few moments.
- Let go of all buttons when you see information about Boot Mode.
- In this mode select "Recovery". Use Volume Up to navigate and Volume Down to accept it.
- When the Android picture pops up click Volume Up + Power key.
- In this mode choose "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to confirm that.
- After that select "Yes" from the menu and click the Power button once.
- When Recovery Mode pops up choose "reboot system now" with the Power key.
- Excellent! The hard reset operation will be finished for a few moments.
PHILIPS Xenium V526 Hard Reset - Format PHILIPS - video
Сброс настроек Philips X586 (CTX586CP/00) (Hard Reset Philips X586 CTX586CP) - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work