Hard Reset PIONEER R1 Tablet
How to factory reset PIONEER R1 Tablet? How to wipe all data in PIONEER R1 Tablet? How to bypass screen lock in PIONEER R1 Tablet? How to restore defaults in PIONEER R1 Tablet?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset PIONEER R1 Tablet. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your PIONEER R1 Tablet will be as new and your Cortex core will run faster.
- The first step is turning on the device by pressing Power button.
- From Main Menu go to Settings.
- Afterwards tap Backup & Reset.
- Tap Factory Data Reset and choose Reset device.
- Finally select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset (PIONEER R1 Tablet)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.