Hard Reset PIPO Tablet M6 Pro
How to factory reset PIPO M6 Pro? How to wipe all data in PIPO M6 Pro? How to bypass screen lock in PIPO M6 Pro? How to restore defaults in PIPO M6 Pro?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset PIPO M6 Pro. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your PIPO M6 Pro will be as new and your RK3188 core will run faster.
- At the very beginning hold down the Power rocker for a short while in order to turn on the device.
- After that, go to the Menu and find and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Then choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Good job! You have just performed a hard reset operation!