Hard Reset PIPO Max-M1 Pro
How to factory reset PIPO Max-M1 Pro? How to wipe all data in PIPO Max-M1 Pro? How to bypass screen lock in PIPO Max-M1 Pro? How to restore defaults in PIPO Max-M1 Pro?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset PIPO Max-M1 Pro. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your PIPO Max-M1 Pro will be as new and your Rockchip RK3188 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- If the device is off hold down the Power button for a short while.
- Afterwards go the Menu and find and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done! You have just performed a hard reset operation!
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work