Hard Reset PIPO Max-M8 Pro 9.4
How to factory reset PIPO Max-M8 Pro 9.4? How to wipe all data in PIPO Max-M8 Pro 9.4? How to bypass screen lock in PIPO Max-M8 Pro 9.4? How to restore defaults in PIPO Max-M8 Pro 9.4?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset PIPO Max-M8 Pro 9.4. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your PIPO Max-M8 Pro 9.4 will be as new and your Rockchip 3188 core will run faster.
- At the very beginning hold down the Power rocker for a short while in order to turn on the device.
- After that, go to the Menu and find and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Then choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Good job! You have just performed a hard reset operation!
Hard Reset (PIPO Max-M8 Pro 9.4)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.