Hard Reset PIPO Max-M9 Pro
How to factory reset PIPO Max-M9 Pro? How to wipe all data in PIPO Max-M9 Pro? How to bypass screen lock in PIPO Max-M9 Pro? How to restore defaults in PIPO Max-M9 Pro?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset PIPO Max-M9 Pro. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your PIPO Max-M9 Pro will be as new and your Rockchip RK3188 core will run faster.
- In the first step switch off the device by holding down the Power key for a short while.
- Next, go to Settings and then to Backup & Reset.
- Then find and select Factory data reset.
- Afterwards choose Reset device.
- Select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset (PIPO Max-M9 Pro)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.