Hard Reset PIPO P102 (M3)
How to factory reset PIPO P102 (M3)? How to wipe all data in PIPO P102 (M3)? How to bypass screen lock in PIPO P102 (M3)? How to restore defaults in PIPO P102 (M3)?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset PIPO P102 (M3). Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your PIPO P102 (M3) will be as new and your Rockchip 3066 core will run faster.
- Begin by holding down the Power rocker for a short while in order to switch on the phone.
- After that, go the Menu and find and select Settings.
- Choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Then choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- You have just performed a hard reset operation! Success!
Hard Reset (PIPO P102 (M3))
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.