Hard Reset PIPO P733 (S1)
How to factory reset PIPO P733 (S1)? How to wipe all data in PIPO P733 (S1)? How to bypass screen lock in PIPO P733 (S1)? How to restore defaults in PIPO P733 (S1)?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset PIPO P733 (S1). Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your PIPO P733 (S1) will be as new and your Rockchip 3066 core will run faster.
- If the device is off hold down the Power button for a short while.
- Afterwards go the Menu and find and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done! You have just performed a hard reset operation!
Hard Reset (PIPO P733 (S1))
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.