Hard Reset PIPO P778 (U1 pro)
How to factory reset PIPO P778 (U1 pro)? How to wipe all data in PIPO P778 (U1 pro)? How to bypass screen lock in PIPO P778 (U1 pro)? How to restore defaults in PIPO P778 (U1 pro)?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset PIPO P778 (U1 pro). Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your PIPO P778 (U1 pro) will be as new and your Rockchip 3066 core will run faster.
- If the tablet is off hold down the Power button for a few seconds.
- After that, go to the Menu and find and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Choose Reset device and select Erase everything when asked to confirm.
- Good job! You have just performed a hard reset operation!
Hard Reset (PIPO P778 (U1 pro))
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.