Hard Reset PIPO P804 (S2)
How to factory reset PIPO P804 (S2)? How to wipe all data in PIPO P804 (S2)? How to bypass screen lock in PIPO P804 (S2)? How to restore defaults in PIPO P804 (S2)?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset PIPO P804 (S2). Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your PIPO P804 (S2) will be as new and your Rockchip 3066 core will run faster.
- First of all, hold down the Power key in order to switch off the device.
- Go to the Menu, find and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Afterwards choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Congratulations! You have just performed a hard reset operation!
Hard Reset (PIPO P804 (S2))
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.