Hard Reset PIPO P832
How to factory reset PIPO P832? How to wipe all data in PIPO P832? How to bypass screen lock in PIPO P832? How to restore defaults in PIPO P832?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset PIPO P832. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your PIPO P832 will be as new and your Rockchip 3066 core will run faster.
- At the very beginning hold down the Power rocker for a short while in order to turn on the device.
- After that, go the Menu and find and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Then choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done! You have just performed a hard reset operation!
Hard Reset (PIPO P832)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.