Hard Reset PIPO P940 (M8)
How to factory reset PIPO P940 (M8)? How to wipe all data in PIPO P940 (M8)? How to bypass screen lock in PIPO P940 (M8)? How to restore defaults in PIPO P940 (M8)?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset PIPO P940 (M8). Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your PIPO P940 (M8) will be as new and your Rockchip 3066 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At the beginning hold down the Power rocker for a short while in order to turn on the device.
- After that, go the Menu and find and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Then choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Good job! You have just performed a hard reset operation!
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work