Hard Reset PIPO U8 Quad Core
How to factory reset PIPO U8 Quad Core? How to wipe all data in PIPO U8 Quad Core? How to bypass screen lock in PIPO U8 Quad Core? How to restore defaults in PIPO U8 Quad Core?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset PIPO U8 Quad Core. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your PIPO U8 Quad Core will be as new and your Rockchip RK3188 core will run faster.
- At the very beginning hold down the Power rocker for a short while in order to turn on the device.
- After that, go the Menu and find and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Then choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Good job! You have just performed a hard reset operation!
Hard Reset (PIPO U8 Quad Core)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.