Hard Reset PIPO Ultra-U1 7.0
How to factory reset PIPO Ultra-U1 7.0? How to wipe all data in PIPO Ultra-U1 7.0? How to bypass screen lock in PIPO Ultra-U1 7.0? How to restore defaults in PIPO Ultra-U1 7.0?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset PIPO Ultra-U1 7.0. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your PIPO Ultra-U1 7.0 will be as new and your Rockchip 3066 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In order to switch on the device hold down the Power key for a short while.
- Afterwards, go the Menu and find and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Then choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Success You have just performed a hard reset operation!
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work