Hard Reset PLOYER MOMO 11 Dual
How to factory reset PLOYER MOMO 11 Dual? How to wipe all data in PLOYER MOMO 11 Dual? How to bypass screen lock in PLOYER MOMO 11 Dual? How to restore defaults in PLOYER MOMO 11 Dual?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset PLOYER MOMO 11 Dual. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your PLOYER MOMO 11 Dual will be as new and your RK3066 core will run faster.
- If the device is off, press the Power button for a while to power it back on.
- Afterwards from the Menu and find and selct Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Congratulations! The hard reset has just been performed.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work