Hard Reset PLOYER MOMO 20 Quad Core
How to factory reset PLOYER MOMO 20 Quad Core? How to wipe all data in PLOYER MOMO 20 Quad Core? How to bypass screen lock in PLOYER MOMO 20 Quad Core? How to restore defaults in PLOYER MOMO 20 Quad Core?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset PLOYER MOMO 20 Quad Core. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your PLOYER MOMO 20 Quad Core will be as new and your Allwinner A31 core will run faster.
- If the device is off, press the Power button for a while to power it back on.
- Afterwards from the Menu and find and selct Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Good job! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset (PLOYER MOMO 20 Quad Core)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.