Hard Reset PLOYER MOMO 7
How to factory reset PLOYER MOMO 7? How to wipe all data in PLOYER MOMO 7? How to bypass screen lock in PLOYER MOMO 7? How to restore defaults in PLOYER MOMO 7?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset PLOYER MOMO 7. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your PLOYER MOMO 7 will be as new and your Rockchip RK3066 core will run faster.
- If the tablet is off, press the Power button for a while to power it back on.
- Afterwards from the Menu and find and selct Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Congratulations! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset (PLOYER MOMO 7)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.