Hard Reset PLOYER MOMO 9 III
How to factory reset PLOYER MOMO 9 III? How to wipe all data in PLOYER MOMO 9 III? How to bypass screen lock in PLOYER MOMO 9 III? How to restore defaults in PLOYER MOMO 9 III?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset PLOYER MOMO 9 III. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich settings. As a result your PLOYER MOMO 9 III will be as new and your Allwinner A13 core will run faster.
- If the tablet is off, press the Power button for a while to power it back on.
- Afterwards from the Menu and find and selct Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Congratulations! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset (PLOYER MOMO 9 III)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.