Hard Reset PLOYER MOMO 9P 2G
How to factory reset PLOYER MOMO 9P 2G? How to wipe all data in PLOYER MOMO 9P 2G? How to bypass screen lock in PLOYER MOMO 9P 2G? How to restore defaults in PLOYER MOMO 9P 2G?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset PLOYER MOMO 9P 2G. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich settings. As a result your PLOYER MOMO 9P 2G will be as new and your Allwinner A13 core will run faster.
- If the device is off, press the Power button for a while to power it back on.
- Afterwards from the Menu and find and selct Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Success! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset (PLOYER MOMO 9P 2G)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.