Hard Reset PLUM AXE Plus Z403
How to factory reset PLUM AXE Plus Z403? How to wipe all data in PLUM AXE Plus Z403? How to bypass screen lock in PLUM AXE Plus Z403? How to restore defaults in PLUM AXE Plus Z403?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset PLUM AXE Plus Z403. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your PLUM AXE Plus Z403 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6572M core will run faster.
- At the beginning switch the cell phone off by using the Power key for a short while.
- In the next step hold down the Volume Up + Power simultaneously for about 10 seconds.
- When an Android Image displays on the screen press the Power button to enter Recovery Mode.
- In order to choose "wipe data/factory reset" use the Volume Down to navigate and the Power button to confirm.
- Next, select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! Your phone should begin the hard reset operation.
Hard Reset (PLUM AXE Plus Z403)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.