Hard Reset PLUM Geo
How to factory reset PLUM Geo? How to wipe all data in PLUM Geo? How to bypass screen lock in PLUM Geo? How to restore defaults in PLUM Geo?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset PLUM Geo. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your PLUM Geo will be as new and your core will run faster.
- To perform Hard Reset, you have to press and hold the Power button for a while to enable your device.
- Next, open the App menu, tapping on the Central key.
- Afterward, open the Settings app and go to the Restore factory settings menu.
- Next, input the default password, which may be one of these: 1111, 1234, 1122, 0000 and confirm your choice.
- Well done! Now you know the proper way to perform Hard Reset on your PLUM Geo.
Hard Reset (PLUM Geo)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.