How to factory reset PLUM Might Plus II Z515? How to wipe all data in PLUM Might Plus II Z515? How to bypass screen lock in PLUM Might Plus II Z515? How to restore defaults in PLUM Might Plus II Z515?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset PLUM Might Plus II Z515. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your PLUM Might Plus II Z515 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580M core will run faster.
- Hold down the Power button for a couple of seconds to turn off the smartphone.
- After that start pressing Volume Down and Power keys together for a few moments.
- Let go of all buttons when Boot Mode pops up.
- Then select Recovery. Use Volume Down to scroll down and Volume Up to confirm that.
- If the Andoroid Robot picture pops up click the Power button.
- In this mode choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume Down to navigate and Volume Up to accept it.
- Now use Volume Down to select "yes" and press Volume Up once.
- At the end choose "reboot system now" with Volume Up.
- Well done!
Hard reset Plum Z512i - video