Hard Reset PLUM Ram Plus
How to factory reset PLUM Ram Plus? How to wipe all data in PLUM Ram Plus? How to bypass screen lock in PLUM Ram Plus? How to restore defaults in PLUM Ram Plus?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset PLUM Ram Plus. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your PLUM Ram Plus will be as new and your Mediatek MT6261A core will run faster.
- The first thing you have to do in order to perform Hard Reset is to press and hold the Power button for a little while to power it on.
- Next, open the Main menu from the home screen, clicking on the Left Select key.
- Afterward, you will have to open the Settings app and scroll down to the Restore factory settings menu.
- There you will have to input the default 1122 PIN on your dial keys and then tap on the Left Select key.
- Super! Now you know how to properly reset your device to its factory state in a couple of moves.
Hard Reset (PLUM Ram Plus)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.