How to set up wallpaper for POCO X3 NFC? How to change wallpaper in POCO X3 NFC? How to find wallpaper gallery in Android 10 settings?
The easiest method of changing the wallpaper in POCO X3 NFC. Find out how to set up wallpaper for the Home and Lock Screen. All you need to do is use the POCO settings and choose the desired picture. Let's 6.67-inch LCD IPS display looks great with new wallpaper. Find out more about changing wallpaper.
- Unlock or switch on your mobile by using the Power button.
- Now enter to the Settings from home screen.
- After that select Wallpaper section.
- Nextly, tap on folder which you want and select your favorite image.
- Then tap Apply and choose where you want a new wallpaper.
- That's it!