How to enter recovery mode in POCO X3 NFC? How to open recovery mode in POCO X3 NFC? How to boot recovery mode on POCO X3 NFC? How to use recovery mode in POCO X3 NFC? How to exit recovery mode in POCO X3 NFC?
The hidden mode of Android 10 called recovery should allow you to perform hard reset, wipe cache partition or Android 10 update. So follow the steps of recovery mode tutorial:
- At the very beginnning turn off your smartphone by pushing the Power key for a few seconds.
- Then press and hold Volume Up + Power button together.
- Let go of the Power key when the POCO logo shows up.
- Release Volume Up if Recovery Mode appears on the screen.
- Success! Your mobile will be in the expected mode.
- In this mode use Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to confirm that.