Hard Reset POINT OF VIEW ONYX 527S
How to factory reset POINT OF VIEW ONYX 527S? How to wipe all data in POINT OF VIEW ONYX 527S? How to bypass screen lock in POINT OF VIEW ONYX 527S? How to restore defaults in POINT OF VIEW ONYX 527S?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset POINT OF VIEW ONYX 527S. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your POINT OF VIEW ONYX 527S will be as new and your Cortex A9 core will run faster.
- Start by holding the Power button to turn on the device.
- From Main Menu go to Settings.
- Afterwards tap Backup & Reset and select Factory Data Reset.
- Choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset (POINT OF VIEW ONYX 527S)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.