Hard Reset POINT OF VIEW ONYX 528
How to factory reset POINT OF VIEW ONYX 528? How to wipe all data in POINT OF VIEW ONYX 528? How to bypass screen lock in POINT OF VIEW ONYX 528? How to restore defaults in POINT OF VIEW ONYX 528?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset POINT OF VIEW ONYX 528. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your POINT OF VIEW ONYX 528 will be as new and your Cortex A7 core will run faster.
- Start by pressing the Power button to switch off your device.
- In the next step go to Settings and then to Backup & Reset.
- Then select Factory Data Reset.
- Afterwards choose Reset device.
- Select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Good job! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset (POINT OF VIEW ONYX 528)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.