Hard Reset POINT OF VIEW ONYX 6412
How to factory reset POINT OF VIEW ONYX 6412? How to wipe all data in POINT OF VIEW ONYX 6412? How to bypass screen lock in POINT OF VIEW ONYX 6412? How to restore defaults in POINT OF VIEW ONYX 6412?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset POINT OF VIEW ONYX 6412. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your POINT OF VIEW ONYX 6412 will be as new and your Cortex A7 core will run faster.
- If the tablet is off hold down the Power key for a couple of seconds..
- From Main Menu go to Settings.
- Afterwards tap Backup & Reset.
- Then select Factory data reset and choose Reset device.
- To begin the operation tap Erase everything.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset (POINT OF VIEW ONYX 6412)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.