Hard Reset POINT OF VIEW ProTab 26
How to factory reset POINT OF VIEW ProTab 26? How to wipe all data in POINT OF VIEW ProTab 26? How to bypass screen lock in POINT OF VIEW ProTab 26? How to restore defaults in POINT OF VIEW ProTab 26?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset POINT OF VIEW ProTab 26. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich settings. As a result your POINT OF VIEW ProTab 26 will be as new and your Cortex A8 core will run faster.
- At the beginning press the Power button to turn on the device.
- From Main Menu go to Settings.
- Afterwards tap Backup & Reset.
- In the next step select Factory data reset.
- Choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset (POINT OF VIEW ProTab 26)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.