Hard Reset POLAROID PER702
How to factory reset POLAROID PER702? How to wipe all data in POLAROID PER702? How to bypass screen lock in POLAROID PER702? How to restore defaults in POLAROID PER702?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset POLAROID PER702. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich settings. As a result your POLAROID PER702 will be as new and your Cortex A8 core will run faster.
- If the device is off hold down the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Then go the Menu and find and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Afterwards choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done! You have just performed a hard reset operation!
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work