Hard Reset POLAROID PTAB750
How to factory reset POLAROID PTAB750? How to wipe all data in POLAROID PTAB750? How to bypass screen lock in POLAROID PTAB750? How to restore defaults in POLAROID PTAB750?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset POLAROID PTAB750. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich settings. As a result your POLAROID PTAB750 will be as new and your Cortex A8 core will run faster.
- If the device is off hold down the Power button for a short while.
- Then go the Menu and find and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Afterwards choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done! You have just performed a hard reset operation!
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work