How to factory reset POLYTRON W1350? How to wipe all data in POLYTRON W1350? How to bypass screen lock in POLYTRON W1350? How to restore defaults in POLYTRON W1350?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset POLYTRON W1350. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 2.3 Gingerbread settings. As a result your POLYTRON W1350 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Start with holding Power and selecting Power off in Power menu.
- Then hold down Volume Up and Power buttons together for a several seconds.
- Release the Power key when the POLYTRON logo will pops.
- When you will see the laying Android robot, hold down the Power key and quick press Volume Up.
- Press the Volume Up to select "wipe data/factory reset" and when the highlight will be on the expected item, press Power to confirm.
- Then using the same method choose "Yes" from the menu and press the Power button.
- Nice! All data was successfully deleted from your device! Now you need to choose "reboot system now" run system.
POLYTRON 4G 501 lupa pola kunci hard reset - video