Hard Reset POSH MOBILE Icon Pro HD X551
How to factory reset POSH MOBILE Icon Pro HD X551? How to wipe all data in POSH MOBILE Icon Pro HD X551? How to bypass screen lock in POSH MOBILE Icon Pro HD X551? How to restore defaults in POSH MOBILE Icon Pro HD X551?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset POSH MOBILE Icon Pro HD X551. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your POSH MOBILE Icon Pro HD X551 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580A core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- You should begin by turning off your device using the Power button.
- Next, press and hold together Volume Up and Power key for a few seconds.
- You may release held keys as soon as you see an Posh icon.
- Afterwards use Volume buttons in order to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- When a Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- Success! You have just performed a hard reset operation.
Hard Reset CoolPAD Modena - bypass Screen Lock by Recovery Mode - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.