Recovery Mode POSH MOBILE Kick X511
How to enter recovery mode in POSH MOBILE Kick X511? How to open recovery mode in POSH MOBILE Kick X511? How to boot recovery mode on POSH MOBILE Kick X511? How to use recovery mode in POSH MOBILE Kick X511? How to exit recovery mode in POSH MOBILE Kick X511?
The hidden mode of Android 4.4 KitKat called recovery should allow you to perform hard reset, wipe cache partition or Android 4.4 KitKat update. So follow the steps of recovery mode tutorial:
- Turn off the device by holding down the Power button for a short while.
- Afterwards press and hold Volume Up + Power button for about 5 seconds.
- You should release held keys when you see the POSH MOBILE logo.
- Now you should be in the expected mode.
- You can use Volume buttons to scroll, and select options with Power button.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work