Hard Reset POSH MOBILE Memo S580B
How to factory reset POSH MOBILE Memo S580B? How to wipe all data in POSH MOBILE Memo S580B? How to bypass screen lock in POSH MOBILE Memo S580B? How to restore defaults in POSH MOBILE Memo S580B?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset POSH MOBILE Memo S580B. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your POSH MOBILE Memo S580B will be as new and your MediaTek MT6572M core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At first switch off the smartphone by holding the Power keys for a short while.
- Then start pressing Volume Up and Power buttons together for a couple of seconds.
- Release all keys when you see information about Boot Mode.
- Now select Recovery by using Volume Up to navigate and Volume Down to accept it.
- If the Andorid Robot picture pops up press the Power key once.
- In this mode choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume Down to navigate and Volume Up to confirm that.
- After that select "yes" and press Volume Up.
- Finally choose "reboot system now" with Volume Up.
How To Hard Reset A Posh Mobile Orion Max X550 Smartphone - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.