Hard Reset PRESTIGIO 3037 MultiPad Wize
How to factory reset PRESTIGIO 3037 MultiPad Wize? How to wipe all data in PRESTIGIO 3037 MultiPad Wize? How to bypass screen lock in PRESTIGIO 3037 MultiPad Wize? How to restore defaults in PRESTIGIO 3037 MultiPad Wize?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset PRESTIGIO 3037 MultiPad Wize. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your PRESTIGIO 3037 MultiPad Wize will be as new and your MediaTek MT8312 core will run faster.
- In order to switch off the tablet hold down the Power button for a short while.
- Afterwards you should press and hold the Volume Up + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- When you see a change on your screen release only the Power key.
- Keep holding the Volume Up key until the Recovery Mode appears.
- Then select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume Down to scroll and Power button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset PRESTIGIO MultiPad 7.0 ULTRA PLUS - Factory Reset - video
Hard Reset PRESTIGIO MultiPad Ranger - Bypass Screen Lock - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work