Hard Reset PRESTIGIO A7 PSP7530DUO
How to factory reset PRESTIGIO A7 PSP7530DUO? How to wipe all data in PRESTIGIO A7 PSP7530DUO? How to bypass screen lock in PRESTIGIO A7 PSP7530DUO? How to restore defaults in PRESTIGIO A7 PSP7530DUO?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset PRESTIGIO A7 PSP7530DUO. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your PRESTIGIO A7 PSP7530DUO will be as new and your core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Use Power key to switch off the phone.
- Press and start hold down two keys: Volume Down and Power button for a short while.
- Scroll down by pressing Volume buttons to select wipe data/factory reset and push Power key once to confirm.
- Then you should choose "yes" from the menu by using Volume keys, and accept it with Power button.
- Now the Recovery mode menu will appears on the screen and after that accept option reboot system now using Power rocker.
- That's all. The process will be completed for a couple of seconds.
Hard Reset PRESTIGIO MultiPhone 7500 - factory reset in PRESTIGIO - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work