How to factory reset PRESTIGIO MultiPad 2 ULTRA DUO 8.0? How to wipe all data in PRESTIGIO MultiPad 2 ULTRA DUO 8.0? How to bypass screen lock in PRESTIGIO MultiPad 2 ULTRA DUO 8.0? How to restore defaults in PRESTIGIO MultiPad 2 ULTRA DUO 8.0?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset PRESTIGIO MultiPad 2 ULTRA DUO 8.0. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your PRESTIGIO MultiPad 2 ULTRA DUO 8.0 will be as new and your Cortex A9 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At the beginnig hold down the Power button to switch off the device.
- Then press and hold the Volume Up + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- When you see a change on your screen release only the Power key.
- Keep holding Volume Up key until the Recovery Mode appears.
- Then select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume Down to scroll and Power button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset operation has just been performed.
Hard Reset PRESTIGIO MultiPad 7.0 ULTRA PLUS - Factory Reset - video
Hard Reset PRESTIGIO MultiPad Ranger - Bypass Screen Lock - video
Prestigio MultiPad 8.0 PRO DUO Hard Reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on