How to factory reset PRESTIGIO MultiPad 4 Ultimate 8.0 3G? How to wipe all data in PRESTIGIO MultiPad 4 Ultimate 8.0 3G? How to bypass screen lock in PRESTIGIO MultiPad 4 Ultimate 8.0 3G? How to restore defaults in PRESTIGIO MultiPad 4 Ultimate 8.0 3G?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset PRESTIGIO MultiPad 4 Ultimate 8.0 3G. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your PRESTIGIO MultiPad 4 Ultimate 8.0 3G will be as new and your MTK MT8389 core will run faster.
- The tablet must be turned off, so hold the Power key for a short while.
- In the next step hold down the Volume Up + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- When you see a change on your screen release only the Power key.
- Keep holding the Volume Up key until the Recovery Mode appears.
- Next, select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume Down to scroll and Power button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset operation has just been performed.
Hard Reset PRESTIGIO MultiPad 7.0 ULTRA PLUS - Factory Reset - video
Hard Reset PRESTIGIO MultiPad Ranger - Bypass Screen Lock - video
Prestigio MultiPad 8.0 PRO DUO Hard Reset - video