How to factory reset PRESTIGIO MultiPad 5080 PRO? How to wipe all data in PRESTIGIO MultiPad 5080 PRO? How to bypass screen lock in PRESTIGIO MultiPad 5080 PRO? How to restore defaults in PRESTIGIO MultiPad 5080 PRO?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset PRESTIGIO MultiPad 5080 PRO. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich settings. As a result your PRESTIGIO MultiPad 5080 PRO will be as new and your Rockchip RK2918 core will run faster.
- The tablet must be turned off, so hold the Power key for a short while.
- After that, hold down the Volume Up + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- When you see a change on your screen release only the Power key.
- You must keep holding Volume Up key until the Recovery Mode appears.
- Then select "wipe data/factory reset" by using the Volume Down to scroll and Power button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- To restart the device, select "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset operation has just been performed.
Hard Reset PRESTIGIO MultiPad 7.0 ULTRA PLUS - Factory Reset - video
Hard Reset PRESTIGIO MultiPad Ranger - Bypass Screen Lock - video
Prestigio MultiPad 8.0 PRO DUO Hard Reset - video