How to factory reset PRESTIGIO MultiPad 7.0 Prime Duo 3G? How to wipe all data in PRESTIGIO MultiPad 7.0 Prime Duo 3G? How to bypass screen lock in PRESTIGIO MultiPad 7.0 Prime Duo 3G? How to restore defaults in PRESTIGIO MultiPad 7.0 Prime Duo 3G?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset PRESTIGIO MultiPad 7.0 Prime Duo 3G. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your PRESTIGIO MultiPad 7.0 Prime Duo 3G will be as new and your MT8377 core will run faster.
- At the beginning hold down the Power key to switch off the tablet.
- Afterterwards, hold down the Volume Up + Power button for a while.
- When the tablet vibrates release only the Power key.
- Keep holding Volume Up key until the Recovery Mode appears.
- Next, select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume Down to scroll and Power button to confirm.
- In this step select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- When Recovery Menu appears again on the screen choose "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset operation has just been performed.
Hard Reset PRESTIGIO MultiPad 7.0 ULTRA PLUS - Factory Reset - video
Hard Reset PRESTIGIO MultiPad Ranger - Bypass Screen Lock - video
Prestigio MultiPad 8.0 PRO DUO Hard Reset - video