How to factory reset PRESTIGIO MultiPad 7.0 PRIME DUO? How to wipe all data in PRESTIGIO MultiPad 7.0 PRIME DUO? How to bypass screen lock in PRESTIGIO MultiPad 7.0 PRIME DUO? How to restore defaults in PRESTIGIO MultiPad 7.0 PRIME DUO?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset PRESTIGIO MultiPad 7.0 PRIME DUO. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich settings. As a result your PRESTIGIO MultiPad 7.0 PRIME DUO will be as new and your AML8726-MX core will run faster.
- At the very beginnig hold down the Power button to switch off the device.
- In the next step press and hold the Volume Up + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- When you see a change on your screen release only the Power key.
- Keep holding the Volume Up key until the Recovery Mode appears.
- Then select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume Down to scroll and Power button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use the Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- To restart the device, select "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset operation has just been performed.
Hard Reset PRESTIGIO MultiPad 7.0 ULTRA PLUS - Factory Reset - video
Hard Reset PRESTIGIO MultiPad Ranger - Bypass Screen Lock - video
Prestigio MultiPad 8.0 PRO DUO Hard Reset - video